Allied Signage has been a family owned full service custom sign company for over 85 years and was one of the earliest companies to become UL listed in our area in 1946. Founded as Hayes Sign Co. in 1927, Allied Signage began in Belmar, NJ as a commercial sign shop, specializing in custom hand painted signs for local businesses. In 1945, Hayes Sign Co. was purchased by Arthur Yates, at which time the name of the company was changed to Yates Sign Company. The following year, Yates Sign Company became a fully U.L. Listed, electric sign company and began manufacturing custom internally illuminated signage.
Incorporated in 1957, we expanded our manufacturing facility and moved operations to Wall Township, N.J. In 1988, Yates Sign Company was sold to a third-generation family member and in 1997, expanded once again moving operations to Eatontown, NJ. In 2009, Yates Sign Company merged with Allied Graphic, which allowed us to build on our design and project management services to become Allied Signage.
In October of 2013, we made our most recent move to a brand new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Farmingdale, NJ. The decision to move was initiated to keep up with increasing demand and to accommodate future growth. Today, we offer more services and manufacturing capabilities than ever before and we’re constantly looking to adapt to the latest trends in signage technology and production.
If you have any questions or would like to setup an appointment with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives, please feel free to contact Allied Signage online or call us at (732) 751-1818.